There are regular female classes by various teachers. The two sets of classes are as follows.
- Date and Time: Mondays 10am to 11:30am
- Topics: various
- Islamic Book – the classes begin with a summary of a chapter of a book agreed upon by the class for 10-15 minutes. In the ‘The Sealed Nectar’ has been studied about the life of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh), Dua the Weapon of the Believer and reading of books of fiqh.
- The main part of the class is tafseer of the Qur’an using Ibn Katheer. The whole Qur’an was recently completed after 20 years and has started again with Surat al-Baqara.
- How to attend: The classes are open to all women and are in English. There’s no need to register, just turn up. It’s a friendly relaxed class with free discussion.
Tuesday & Wednesday Classes
- Date and Time:
- Tuesdays (Reading only) from 10:00am to 1pm
- Wednesdays (Tajweed Rules)
- 10:00am to 12:00pm Tajweed Rules
- 12:00 pm to 12:30pm Tafseer
- 12:30 pm to 2:30pm Memorisation
- Topics: Tajweed Rules different Levels, Qaeda Nouraniya, Tafseer, Reading, Memorization
- How to attend: The classes are open to all women and are in English. Simply turn up and register on the day.